Call for Educator Proposals!
Description: Calling all educators who are ready to RRISE UP and take action on environmental, social, or economic injustices in your classroom and school! We are funding meaningful classroom, school, or community projects up to $200! Send us a proposal for what you would do with the money and how it would make a difference (big or small) for your students.
Here are some ideas to get the wheels turning, but we encourage creative thinking!
- Start and rally support for a school or community garden.
- Teach students about composting.
- Organize beach clean ups with students.
- Create a lesson that allows students to identify and take action on school related issues.
- Use the money to launch a school or community initiative.
- Spread awareness and help your school move to more sustainable practices.
- Start a food and clothing drive to teach about sustainability among students.
- Host a STEM event for your school or community.